- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
These guys look out for their customer's cars and wallets! Great work and great advice!
Great, honest service.
Super nice and honest. I was told I could wait on changing my back brakes when I was expecting to have them changed. That saved me $300!
In the past year I've needed a bunch of minor fixes on my '09 chevy. These guys have been a huge help in anything my car has thrown at them and at a great rate. Fast friendly service at a fair price.
Been coming here for years. These guys have always been straight with me, with fair pricing and have never given me reason to doubt their work.
Eric and the staff at Burleigh Brake and Alignment are the nicest in the business. They explain the issue and give me options for how to fix it depending on how much I can spend at the moment. They fix much more than their name suggests. Try them out. I promise you will be pleasantly surprised.